- Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer.
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Claudia Masur Photography, Lionstr. 5 04117 Leipzig
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telefon: 0341. 263 982 56
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
- a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.claudiamasur.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP-IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file called up,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. DSGVO. Our legitimate interest results from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an email address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request at any time to email@example.com by email.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your inquiry has been dealt with.
- Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this,
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. DSGVO is necessary to assert,
- exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation, and
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
- Affected Rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO.
- In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details
in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do this to assert or exercise it or if you need to defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO.
- As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future
to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
- Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. DSGVO are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient
- Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The storage of Google Analytics cookies is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
- Topicality and changes to this data protection declaration
Diese Datenschutzerklärung ist aktuell gültig und hat den Stand Januar 2020.